8 Easy Handprint Turkeys
Looking for an easy, quick Thanksgiving activity to do with the little ones? Try a Handprint Turkey Craft for Thanksgiving. We're sharing Eight of our favorites from Kid Bloggers and Pinterest. Enjoy!
|8 Easy Handprint Turkey Crafts for Thanksgiving.|
|Easy Handprint Turkey for Preschoolers from Meet the Dubiens.|
- How cool is this unique handprint turkey? They are thinking outside of the box at floortjetekent blog? But, maybe their turkeys look different than ours? Turkeys don't have combs... do they?
|Unique handprint turkey or is it a rooster?|
- Over at 123Peppy, they spruced up their colorful handprint turkey by pasting it to a plate and adding a decorative border.
- It isn't a handprint, but this footprint, turkey feather Native American Headdress is a cute activity for Thanksgiving.
- Dress your handprint turkey for the occassion, by giving him a pilgrim hat for Thanksgiving, like this one from Lonestar Knits.
|Paper Handprint Turkey with Pilgrim Hat.|
- These felt handprint roosters are stuffed, and they stand up. Just add a gobbler, colorful feathers, and drop the comb to make a felt handprint turkey craft.
|Make felt handprint turkeys for the Thanksgiving table.|
- Mayhem designed this paper and pipecleaner turkey craft all by herself. She twisted the yellow pipecleaner into feet and then looped the orange one through the middle in the shape of a J. Then, she traced her handprint, cut it out, and attached it to the pipecleaner with hot glue. She twisted a loop in the top and hot glued the head to the orange pipecleaner.
|Paper and pipecleaner handprint turkey.|
To make him even more special, have your child write what they are thankful for on each feather!
Turkey Song for Thanksgiving
Jumbo Pack of Pipecleaners*
Edible Marshmallow Turkeys
Turkey Trouble Thanksgiving Book*
Over the River and Through the Woods Thanksgiving Poem