This Cranberry Pomegranate Chicken Recipe will fulfill your craving for holiday flavors without all of the work. The Cranberry Pomegranate Sauce is easy to make, and rosemary is the perfect companion spice. Enjoy!
How to Make Cranberry Pomegranate Chicken
1/2 c. flour
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2T butter or oil
1 c. cranberries, fresh or frozen
1/4 c. pomegranate arils (opt.)
1 c. cranberry pomegranate juice, no sugar added
1/2 T. red wine vinegar
1/2 t. dried rosemary
1. In a shallow bowl*, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Coat the chicken with flour mixture.
2. In a large skillet*, cook the chicken in butter or oil until browned on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside.
3. In the same skillet, combine the cranberries, pomegranate arils (opt.), juice, vinegar and rosemary. Cover, and simmer for 5 min.
4. Place chicken on top of the cranberry mixture. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. To serve, spoon cranberry mixture over the top of the chicken.
ADS DISCLOSURE: We've partnered with some wonderful advertisers who may sponsor blog posts or send us samples to test. Some companies pay us to review their products.
*We also use affiliate links, if you make a purchase we get a tiny commission. Kids Creative Chaos participates in the Amazon LLC Associates Program*, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for blogs to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon properties, including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. We also offer Tapinfluence, Google Adsense, SoFab, and Izea ads here. Thanks so much for helping us keep the lights on! :)