Games and Jake's Jokes for Kids of all AgesScroll down the page for more fun and Jake's jokes for kids.
We've got games for kids of all ages. Many of our games are great for summer camp or after school programs. Here is a list of our favorite children tested games perfect for play-based learning. Search for more ideas in the "Browse Us" search in the sidebar. Enjoy!
|Indoor and outdoor games, jokes, and activities for children.|
- Outdoor Game: How to play Monsters, Wizards, and Elves
- Outdoor and PE Games for Homeschoolers
- Birthday: How to play Slurpin' for Worms Sensory Fun!
- Conversation Heart Sight Word Game for Literacy
- Marshmallow Games: Sensory Race and Birthday Toss
- (Fun for Teens too)
- Turkey Games (Can Modify for Birthday Game)
- Broomstick Toss Game for Children
- Pattern Scrabble for Early Literacy Skills
- Daisy Tag
- Stingy Leprechaun Counting Money Game
|Jake's jokes for kids.|
Jake going on forty. He's bookish, gamish, and socially amiss. Jake views the world through a refracted lens. He's always ready to explain why your wrong and he's usually right. Even so, he says the darndest things. Look for "Jake's Jokes", they'll have you laughing out loud.
Famous Jake Quotes: "When you find yourself fighting enemy bees ~ you should really call them enebees."
Amanda, Oh my. My Arch Nemesis and a big personality. She's spunky, independent, and obstinate. She tells it like she sees it. Be careful, Amanda's advice is not for anyone with fragile psyche. Got a question? "Ask Amanda".
Ask Amanda things kids say
Samantha, a teenager, dubbed "The Queen of Duh". A title happily handed down by me. She's sometimes witty, more often socially inept, and always judgmental "I'd never do that!" She wouldn't, but she's done worse. Check out some things"Samantha Says" and gain valuable insight into the teen mind.
Great Big Book of Children's Games: For Kids, Ages 3-14