On the Go Tips to Stay Hydrated in Summer
KCC is a member of the Mom it Forward Influencer Network. This post is sponsored by BODYARMOR. However, all thoughts and opinions are our own.
Our kids are active and always on the go. They love team sports. So, we're always looking for ways to stay hydrated in the summer heat. This summer, we tried a new sports drink with electrolytes and the kids loved it! We've got some tips to help active kids stay hydrated in the summer while playing football, baseball, soccer, or even swimming. Keep reading for tips to stay hydrated this summer and a fun giveaway. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links.
The kids can't get enough soccer, basketball, football, swimming, and running. Whatever team sport they do, we love watching them play. One of the things we talk a lot about is how to stay hydrated without adding a lot of junk ingredients.
To keep their team hydrated, the coaches encourage sports drinks as a way to restore and balance electrolytes. While we agree with that goal, we don't always love the ingredient list on some of the popular sport drinks.
Ways to Stay Hydrated this Summer
- Topping our list of cool ways to stay hydrated this summer is BODYARMOR sports drink. We're delighted to see a new sports drink with electrolytes that contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners. BODYARMOR SuperDrink smells divine and is a great tasting, premium sport drink that is low in sodium and includes coconut water.
|Ways to keep kids hydrated in summer.|
We've already started football practice and this 15-pack of BODYARMOR provides quick recovery and hydration for these hot, summer practices. It will be a regular drink at practices and games throughout the season. Here's why:
- BODYARMOR is a premium sports drink with potassium-packed electrolytes, coconut water and vitamins – and has no artificial flavors or sweeteners
- BODYARMOR provides superior hydration and comes in 9-great tasting flavors: fruit punch, orange mango, strawberry banana, tropical punch, blackout berry, mixed berry, grape, watermelon strawberry and lemonade.
- BODYARMOR is a better alternative to traditional sports drinks, because it contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners and has potassium packed electrolytes, vitamins and coconut water.
We've been taking advantage of the beautiful weather and spending lots of time outside and at the pool and the kids are thrilled when BODYARMOR is a part of their healthy snack break. What a super drink for active kids! You can get yours at Sam's Club.
Our kids love the flavors they've tried. We love that it contains potassium-packed electrolytes, coconut water, and vitamins. It's an awesome and healthier alternative to traditional sport drinks while still providing the needed benefits for hard working, sweaty kids! If they aren't drinking enough water, the kids will stay hydrated with BODYARMOR.
Your little athletes are sure to love BODYARMOR too. You can feel great about giving it to them! Kids Creative Chaos kids and moms approve.
Some Facts about BODYARMOR Sports Drink
Some Facts about BODYARMOR Sports Drink
- Premium sports drink with no artificial flavors or sweeteners
- Healthier alternative to traditional sports drinks
- BODYARMOR provides your body with Superior Hydration
- Potassium-packed electrolytes
- Coconut water
- High in potassium, low in sodium
- Available now to purchase at Sam’s Club
On sale $12.98 (save $3.00) till July 16th, 2017. Is your young athlete working to be the best? Check out how your athlete can become the next BODYARMOR athlete.
- Another yummy way to stay hydrated is with YOGURT ICE CUBES. Pop them in your ice chest for a quick on the go snack while you're sitting on the sidelines. You'll be the most popular mom on the bleachers when the athletes taste this healthy hydrating snack.
|Hydrate with yogurt ice cubes.|
- You need to stay cool to stay hydrated. So, even if you're drinking hydrating sports drink and eating yogurt ice cubes, the best tip is to cool off, drink lots of water, and rest in the shade. The United States Department of Labor suggests water, rest, and shade to stay hydrated in summer heat.
One winner will receive a BODYARMOR cooler and a Sam’s Club membership. To enter, hop over to our Kids Creative Chaos Instagram profile and comment on the BODYARMOR post. Contest ends Midnight EST July 12, 2017
Get Social with BODYARMOR
Pool Party Ideas
Are your Kids Addicted to their Phone
Summer Camp Circle Games for Tweens and Teens