Tasty Avocado Salmon
What do you do when winter is dragging you down? Make a refreshing meal, that's what! This Avocado Salmon Recipe is tasty and healthy too. The best part is, it fits into your easy weeknight dinner plans. Enjoy!
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
|Tasty Avocado Salmon Recipe.|
How to Make Tasty Avocado Salmon Recipe
You will need the following ingredients to make a tasty Avocado Salmon.
1.5 lb. salmon
1 T. olive oil
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. cumin
1/2 t. paprika
1/2 t. onion powder
1/4 t. Chile powder
1/4 t. black pepper
1 avocado, cubed
1 T. red pepper, chopped
1 T. yellow pepper, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 T lime juice
1 t. cilantro
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, cumin, paprika, onion powder, Chile powder, and black pepper.
2. Rub salmon with spice mixture and oil. Refrigerate 30 min.
3. Preheat oven to 450° F.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Chill.
5. Bake salmon in preheated oven for 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
6. Top with chilled avocado mixture.
Avocados from Mexico has some awesome avocado recipes on their website. We love the pairing of pineapple and avocado in this Chipotle Pineapple Guacamole recipe. What's your favorite way to eat an avocado?
Share a recipe in the comments to let us know! Looking for more easy weeknight recipes? Follow us on Pinterest.
Avocado Slicer from Amazon
More Avocado Recipes from Kids Creative Chaos