Recycle Paper Cups and Plastic Spoons for Easy Kids New Year Craft Bell Activity
Ring in the New Year with this easy New Year's Eve Craft Activity for Kids to Make. Make the craft and then at midnight everyone rings their bell. Enjoy!
|New Year Bell Craft Activity.|
Recycle a paper cup, plastic spoon, holiday ornament or that jingle bell necklace into a fun, kid-crafted bell noisemaker for the year-end celebration.
|Make a bell to ring in the New Year with a paper cup and ball ornament.|
- Paint a paper cup.
- Paint the NEW YEAR on cup with glitter glue.
- With scissors or a box cutter, slice a 1" slit in base of cup.
- Cut a triangle pattern out around the top of the cup.
- Bend the triangles out to make a star.
- Wrap a sparkly pipe-cleaner around the spoon's handle (make a loop for hanging at top).
- Insert spoon in slit on base of cup.
- Tape may be necessary to keep spoon aligned.
- Attach a short string to a mini-ornament or jingle bell and attach with tape.
- Hang for display on mantle.
At midnight, grab those bells and make some noise!
How to Celebrate Chinese New Year: With Fireworks, Dragons, and Lanterns*
ADS DISCLOSURE: We've partnered with some wonderful advertisers who may sponsor blog posts or send us samples to test. Some companies pay us to review their products.
*We also use affiliate links, if you make a purchase we get a tiny commission. Kids Creative Chaos participates in the Amazon LLC Associates Program*, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for blogs to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon properties, including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. We also offer Tapinfluence, Google Adsense, SoFab, and Izea ads here. Thanks so much for helping us keep the lights on! :)