Recycle Plastic Bottles for LunchRecycle Kid's Trash to Ease Mommy Woes. Hate Juice Packs? We're always looking for new ways to recycle plastic bottles. The juice pack mess, really sparked this idea. How do you teach your kids to recycle? Enjoy!
Here are 10 reasons to hate juice packs:
1. Straw wrappers. Everywhere.
2. "Mommy, I can't get a straw in here!" (But they want to, try really hard, and squeeze juice everywhere.)
3. Little dots of juice turned dirt magnets on the carpet. Everywhere.
4. One box takes up a lot of fridge room and only lasts one day. Expensive, considering.
5. Pouches in landfills. Everywhere.
6. Half-full pouch tossed in trash because kids too lazy too squeeze out last drop.
7. "I don't like Kiwi Strawberry." "I don't like lemonade." "Wah!" (Complaints)
8. "Look, it's a volcano!" Everywhere.
9. Added sugar.
10. Instant Balloon toys, need I say more?
Recycle mini-soda bottles, fill with healthy drinks of your choice or even Kool-aid. Saves money, the environment, and Mommy headaches.
|Reuse Plastic Bottles: Kid's choose their favorite flavor, and you reseal for later.|
|Store recycled mini plastic bottles in the bottom of fridge door |
for easy access: allows for independence.
Of course, water bottles work too-
maybe try it for lazy grown-ups or portion control.
Uses for Plastic Bottles
Recycle!: A Handbook for Kids by Gail Gibbons*
Recycle a Bottle into a Valentine Card Holder
ADS DISCLOSURE: We've partnered with some wonderful advertisers who may sponsor blog posts or send us samples to test. Some companies pay us to review their products.
*We also use affiliate links, if you make a purchase we get a tiny commission. Kids Creative Chaos participates in the Amazon LLC Associates Program*, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for blogs to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon properties, including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. We also offer Tapinfluence, Google Adsense, SoFab, and Izea ads here. Thanks so much for helping us keep the lights on! :)