Recycle Kid's Trash to Ease Mommy Woes
Hate Juice Packs?
Here are 10 reasons to hate juice packs:
1. Straw wrappers. Everywhere.
2. "Mommy, I can't get a straw in here!" (But they want to, try really hard, and squeeze juice everywhere.)
3. Little dots of juice turned dirt magnets on the carpet. Everywhere.
4. One box takes up a lot of fridge room and only lasts one day. Expensive, considering.
5. Pouches in landfills. Everywhere.
6. Half-full pouch tossed in trash because kids too lazy too squeeze out last drop.
7. "I don't like Kiwi Strawberry." "I don't like lemonade." "Wah!" (Complaints)
8. "Look, it's a volcano!" Everywhere.
9. Added sugar.
10. Instant Balloon toys, need I say more?
Recycle mini-soda bottles, fill with healthy drinks of your choice or even Kool-aid.
Saves money, the environment, and Mommy headaches. Everywhere.
|Kid's choose their favorite flavor and you reseal for later.|
|Store in the bottom of fridge door for easy access ~ allows for independence.|
Of course, water bottles work too (maybe try it for lazy grown~ups or portion control).