Recycle Plastic Bottles for LunchRecycle Kid's Trash to Ease Mommy Woes. Hate Juice Packs? We're always looking for new ways to recycle plastic bottles. The juice pack mess really sparked this idea. How do you teach your kids to recycle? Enjoy!
|How do you teach your kids to recycle?|
Ways to Recycle Plastic BottlesHere are 10 reasons to hate juice packs:
1. Straw wrappers. Everywhere.
2. "Mommy, I can't get a straw in here!" (But they want to, try really hard, and squeeze juice everywhere.)
3. Little dots of juice turned dirt magnets on the carpet. Everywhere.
4. One box takes up a lot of fridge room and only lasts one day. Expensive, considering.
5. Pouches in landfills. Everywhere.
6. Half-full pouch tossed in trash because kids too lazy too squeeze out last drop.
7. "I don't like Kiwi Strawberry." "I don't like lemonade." "Wah!" (Complaints)
8. "Look, it's a volcano!" Everywhere.
9. Added sugar.
10. Instant Balloon toys, need I say more?
Recycle mini-soda bottles, fill with healthy drinks of your choice or even Kool-aid. Saves money, the environment, and Mommy headaches.