|Dr. Seuss Lesson Plans Elementary School and Homeschool.|
Celebrate Dr. Seuss' Birthday with Dr. Seuss Lesson Plans for Elementary and Homeschool. We've scoured the web, especially our favorite blogs and websites, for companion activities for. Dr. Seuss books. When is Dr. Seuss' birthday? March 2. Enjoy!
- Make a fake cake to celebrate Dr. Seuss' Birthday.
- In depth exploration of Dr. Seuss books for homeschool.
- Companion activities for Dr. Seuss books.
- Free printables for Dr. Seuss birthday.
- Daisy Head Mayzie Activities.
- Sue Snue Activities.
- Sneetches racism activity.
- Oh the Places You'll Go lesson plans.
- And to Think that I saw it on Mulberry Street lesson plans.
- Mulberry Street Coloring Page.
- Horton Hears a Who lessons.
- Free Weather Worksheets and Oobleck Printable Activities for Bartholomew and the Oobleck.
- Scientific exploration with Oobleck recipe with cornstarch.
- The Political Dr. Seuss from Independent Lens.
- Wondering when Read Across America is? Dr. Seuss' birthday, of course! March 2. Read Across America activities.
Bartholomew and the Oobleck: (Caldecott Honor Book) (Classic Seuss)*
And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street*
Oh, The Places You'll Go!*