Crock Pot Cranberry Pork Tenderloin RecipeAre you looking for an easy pork tenderloin recipe for the slow cooker crock pot? Taking advantage of the crock pot gives you more time to prep side dishes or catch up on chores. We've come up with a tasty, fall, slow cooker recipe that can serve as a substitute Thanksgiving entree. It will make you think differently about pork. Enjoy!
|Pork Tenderloin Recipes Slow Cooker .|
The folks at Smithfield® Marinated Pork invited us to share a recipe with their delicious Pork Tenderloin. So, we headed to our local Kroger to gather up all of the supplies needed for a simple, down home, fall pork tenderloin dinner.
Your family will think you are awesome when you serve this up with a side of sweet potato tater tots and a green bean casserole. It is perfect any night, because it cooks in minutes and disappears in seconds.
|Smithfield® Marinated Pork Recipes for Slow Cooker Crock Pot.|
You can have Thanksgiving dinner every night! For a limited time (availability may vary), get a discount coupon for Smithfield® Marinated Pork at Kroger.
|Substitute pork for your Thanksgiving Dinner.|
My family's favorite leftovers are Thanksgiving Turkey turned into a cranberry sandwich with mayo, salt, and pepper. They prefer that to the fancy Thanksgiving feast. So, of course, we decided to make a twist and switch out the turkey for pork. With Smithfield® Marinated Pork, the good news is we don't have to wait for leftovers!
Open Faced Cranberry Pork Sandwiches.
Easy Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Smithfield® Marinated Pork, Garlic
2 Boxes Corn Muffin Mix
2 Eggs (We use Duck Eggs)
Milk or Almond Milk
Sweet Potato Tater Tots (found at Kroger)
Canned Cranberry Sauce
Almonds or Walnuts
Open Faced Cranberry Pork Sandwiches
- Spray your slow cooker with Canola Oil, add 1/2 C. water, a pinch of ground cloves, and a pinch of nutmeg. If you want, you can also add a dash of cinnamon. Place the pork in the slow cooker on high heat, turning occassionally. Cook until browned and 150 degrees in the center. Time varies with each slow cooker's settings.
- While the pork tenderloin is cooking, prep corn muffin mix, and bake according to package instructions. We added 1/4 C. ground flax to our batter and then placed it in a loaf pan. You'll need 2 boxes to fill the loaf pan.
- The Sweet Potato Tater Tots only take about 20 minutes to cook, and cook nicely in a toaster oven.
- While everything is cooking, you'e got some time for yourself. Ha! You can do the dishes and sweep the kitchen floor. When everything is done cooking you can sit down and enjoy the meal with your family.
- When the Pork is done, remove from crock pot and allow to rest on a cutting board for 5-8 minutes before cutting it into 1/2" slices.
- While the pork is cooling, remove the corn muffin "bread" from the pan and slice it into 1/2" slices.
- Open the can of Cranberry Sauce and slice it thinly (up to 1/2").
- Lay the pork slice atop the corn muffin, and place the cranberry slice on top to form an open faced cranberry pork sandwich. Yum!
Click for a Greenbean Casserole Recipe.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Smithfield®. The opinions and text are all mine.
I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie*
Pete the Cat the First Thanksgiving*
Turkey Peanut Butter Balls
ADS DISCLOSURE: We've partnered with some wonderful advertisers who may sponsor blog posts or send us samples to test. Some companies pay us to review their products.
*We also use affiliate links, if you make a purchase we get a tiny commission. Kids Creative Chaos participates in the Amazon LLC Associates Program*, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for blogs to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon properties, including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. We also offer Tapinfluence, Google Adsense, SoFab, and Izea ads here. Thanks so much for helping us keep the lights on! :)