Valentine's Day Craft Candy Holder Cardboard Tube Roll
Teach kids to reuse, renew, and recycle with this fun Valentine craft. No money to make Valentine's Cards for your kid's classroom Valentine's Day exchange? Make a cute candy holder Valentine from things you have in the house like felt scraps and cardboard toilet paper tube roll. Enjoy!
Make this Valentine's Day Craft candy holder
from things you have around the house.
Repurpose take colorful pictures from magazines and cut out eyes, hands, etc. ipo googly eyes.
1. Glue paper around tube and fold edges inside.
2. Trace bottom of tube and cut out a circle from cardboard scrap, slightly larger than pattern.
3. Cover this with pretty paper or felt.
4. Cut out two long strips of paper and glue inside the tube for legs.
5. Glue cardboard base to bottom of tube.
6. Cut out a long strip of paper/felt for arms and glue around middle of tube.
7. Cut out hearts for feet and hands or pictures from magazines.
8. Cut out eyes, nose, mouth - glue to tube.
9. Let dry.
10. Fill tube with candy or money.
11. Insert Cupcake Holder in top for hat/hair which does double duty as a lid.
12. Sit on the Breakfast table for a Valentine's morning surprise or have the kid's make them after-school.
Valentine's Day Disaster *
The Biggest Valentine Ever*
Five Fab Kid-friendly Valentine's
ADS DISCLOSURE: We've partnered with some wonderful advertisers who may sponsor blog posts or send us samples to test. Some companies pay us to review their products.*We also use affiliate links, if you make a purchase we get a tiny commission. Kids Creative Chaos participates in the Amazon LLC Associates Program*, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for blogs to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon properties, including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. We also offer Tapinfluence, Google Adsense, SoFab, and Izea ads here. Thanks so much for helping us keep the lights on! :)