Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe for MircowaveAngie's Corner: What could be better than a cake recipe you can microwave? Yes, please. This Strawberry Cheesecake CAKE recipe is microwavable. Enjoy!
|Mircowavable Strawberry Cheeesecake Cake Recipe with garnish.|
|Microwave Strawberry Cheesecake 'Cake' Recipe.|
Strawberry Cheesecake Microwave Cake RecipeIngredients:
1 strawberry cake mix (if you can't find strawberry- Pillsbury and Betty Crocker makes one you can use white, add red food color, (not much, like one drop) and add an extract tsp of strawberry extract.
The strawberry cake mix is prettier it has pink cake with red speckles, plus you're putting in the white chip is very pretty.
1 tsp. strawberry extract (only if you cannot find the strawberry cake mix)
½ cup white chocolate chips
1 (3 oz. box) cheesecake pudding mix
16 oz. sour cream
½ cup oil
Garnish: whipped topping and fresh Strawberry Fans.
- 1. Spray your Stoneware Fluted Pan or Deep Covered Baker lightly and dust with flour (works best with Baker's Joy).
- 2. Whisk eggs and pudding mix together in Classic Batter Bowl.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients, blending well with Mix N' Scraper.
- 4. Drop batter into Fluted pan and microwave on high 12-14 minutes.
- 1. (Watch your cake after 10 minutes if you microwave runs hot.) Works best if your have a turntable in your microwave. If not, rotate every 4-5 minutes.
- 5. Invert cakes immediately, but leave pan over the cake for 10 minutes. Cool. Garnish (Flour Sugar Shaker filled with powdered sugar, fresh strawberry fans made with your Egg Slicer Plus or Paring knife, fresh mints snipped with your Kitchen Shears) as desired.
How to Make Strawberry Fans:
To make the Strawberry fans gently slice a 3/4 of the way down and fan apart. Then with any leftover strawberries, put them in the Manual Food Processor and chop til desired sized and put in the center of cake, If using the fluted pan fill hole in center of cake first with leftover whipped topping before adding the strawberries.
Fun Family Recipes
ADS DISCLOSURE: We've partnered with some wonderful advertisers who may sponsor blog posts or send us samples to test. Some companies pay us to review their products.
*We also use affiliate links, if you make a purchase we get a tiny commission. Kids Creative Chaos participates in the Amazon LLC Associates Program*, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for blogs to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon properties, including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. We also offer Tapinfluence, Google Adsense, SoFab, and Izea ads here. Thanks so much for helping us keep the lights on! :)