Fun Giveaway for Chicago Toy Show!
We're giving away a FAMILY WEEKEND PASS (value $92) and $3 Family Pass Coupon to ChiTAG. The Toy and Game Convention in Chicago! It is November 18-20, 2016, which is the same weekend as the light parade on the Magnificent Mile. Make it a weekend to remember when you enter to win. Enjoy!
|Chicago Toy and Game Fair Tickets, 2016.|
To enter for the Family Weekend Pass, all you need to do is leave a comment on this post or hop over to our Facebook Page and leave a comment- Just say something like, "I want to go to Chicago!" Comments/Entries must be received by Midnight, Friday, November 11 EST. Good Luck!
You can also enter to win a ChiTAG Prize Pack to 1 lucky winner! Enter for a chance to win Dinner for 2 with Jenga Inventor – Leslie Scott at the TAGIE Awards: Enter here.
Winner will receive the following:
- Dinner for two with the inventor of Jenga, Leslie Scott, at the Toy and Game Inventor of the Year Awards at Navy Pier in Chicago
- (2) Tickets to PlayCHIC toy-inspired fashion show ;
- ChiTAG Fair day passes for
- A collection of Oxford Games by Leslie Scott - Ex Libris, Anagram, Bookworm, Flummoxed and Jenga
- Entrant must be at least 21 years old and a US resident. Prize must be claimed of notification e-mail. Giveaway ends , winner announced .
We sure hope you win! We'll be there with bells on. What a fun way to start the holidays! For more fun, follow us on Pinterest.
ADS DISCLOSURE: We've partnered with some wonderful advertisers who may sponsor blog posts or send us samples to test. Some companies pay us to review their products. *We also use affiliate links, if you make a purchase we get a tiny commission. Kids Creative Chaos participates in the Amazon LLC Associates Program*, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for blogs to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon properties, including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. We also offer Tapinfluence, Google Adsense, SoFab, and Izea ads here. Thanks so much for helping us keep the lights on! :)