Easy Weeknight Dinner, Pesto Pork Chops
This is a super simple, super yummy pork chop recipe. In fact, the versatile pesto topping is good for chicken and fish, too! If you like pork and pesto, this easy Pesto Pork is an ideal easy weeknight dinner. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
|Easy Weeknight Dinner, Pesto Pork Chops.|
How to Make Pesto Pork Chops
- 1 1/2 lb. pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 2 T. prepared pesto
- 2 T. Italian bread crumbs
- 2 T. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place in a baking dish in preheated oven 10 minutes.
- Prepare topping with chops are baking.
- Combine pesto, bread crumbs, and cheese in a small bowl.
- After 10 minutes, turn chops over and top with pesto mixture.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until inside temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
Blackberry Pork Chops
More Pork Chop Recipes
Crockpot Pork Tenderloins
Cowboy Baked Beans with Pork
ADS DISCLOSURE: We've partnered with some wonderful advertisers who may sponsor blog posts or send us samples to test. Some companies pay us to review their products. *We also use affiliate links, if you make a purchase we get a tiny commission. Kids Creative Chaos participates in the Amazon LLC Associates Program,* an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for blogs to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon properties, including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. We also offer Tapinfluence, Google Adsense, SoFab, and Izea ads here. Thanks so much for helping us keep the lights on! :)