Time for Teenage Girl's Birthday Party, you Need Ideas!Want to have the best party ever? A typical teen girl will change her mind several times when planning her birthday party theme. Why not avoid the stress and surprise her with a cool, hip idea. Here are a few fun ideas for teen girl's birthday parties. Enjoy!
- Party like a Rock Star! Choose her favorite pop star or yours- what girl doesn't love some Adam Levine? Choose colors from her favorite album and decorate the house like a concert hall. Print out images of concert tickets and make party invitations. List the party date and her name on the tickets! How cute is that? For a party activity for teen girls, make mock press passes look like the real thing with an inexpensive laminator.
|Birthday Party Ideas and Activities for Teen Girls.|
Give your daughter the best Birthday Party ever
with these games and themes for girls.
|Plan a rock star birthday party for teens.|
- Travel themes - For a Paris theme, give each guest her own art easel and beret.
- Bollywood makes a fun travel theme too.
- For a teen party activity get Henna Tattoos, and let the girl's tattoo each other.
- Giant, colorful pillows and silky scarves set the mood.
|Parisian Themed Birthday Party - set the mood with homemade invitations.|
|Art Easel as Favors|
for Paris Birthday Party
- Willy Wonka Birthday Party theme for Kids. Have a movie marathon with the original Gene Wilder movie and the Johnny Depp version, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." Choose your teen's favorite type of candy to decorate. No matter the age, girls like to get crafty, so gather lots of different candies, kite string, and icing. The girls can design their own candy jewelry. The icing makes edible glue or use this gingerbread paste recipe. Check out this decorating idea from Little Altars blog, and let your imagination run wild!
|Candy factory decorations like this birthday party idea |
from Little Altars will win over a crowd of kids.
Check out our Teen Page for more ideas and advice for teens.
15 Best Birthday Sleepover Ideas
Gift for Teen Girl: Oh the Places You'll Go!
Group Games for Teens and Tweens
Doodle Diary: Gift for Teen Girls
ADS DISCLOSURE: We've partnered with some wonderful advertisers who may sponsor blog posts or send us samples to test. Some companies pay us to review their products.
*We also use affiliate links, if you make a purchase we get a tiny commission. Kids Creative Chaos participates in the Amazon LLC Associates Program*, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for blogs to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon properties, including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. We also offer Tapinfluence, Google Adsense, SoFab, and Izea ads here. Thanks so much for helping us keep the lights on! :)