Sugar Free Smoothie Recipe: Salted Strawberry Banana
Are you a fan of the Salted Caramel Recipe Trend? Why should Caramel get all of the love? Sea Salt your smoothies for a delicious dish! This Salted Strawberry Smoothie with Banana Recipe is sugar free and gluten free. Serve it for breakfast, brunch, or as a low cal dessert. Enjoy!
|Salted Strawberry Smoothie with Banana Recipe.|
This post contains affiliate links.
How to Make Sugar Free Salted Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
32 oz. Oikos Triple Zero, Vanilla
1 tsp. Real Vanilla Extract
1/2 lb. Frozen Strawberries (they make it taste like ice cream)
1 tsp. - 1 Tbs. Sea Salt
1/2 C. Water
- Place 1/2 lb. Frozen Strawberries into blender on chop. Pulse chop until cut up. When blender is off, use a spatula to stir any unchopped berries and chop again.
- Quarter Banana and add to blender. Pulse chop again. Stir in water.
- Add Oikos Triple Zero Vanilla (depending on the size of your blender, the entire container may not fit- adjust accordingly.)
- Add 1 squirt of Stevia Extract, Vanilla, and Sea Salt (start with 1 tsp.- add more based on your taste.
- Blend on mix setting. Stop. Stir with Spatula, blend until pink.
- Pour into icy cold mugs.
For a party treat, make a slot in a pretzel, place over mug and add a sprig of spearmint for decoration.
This can feed your salty cravings and your sweet tooth!