Sensory Messy Play and Preschool ActivitiesWe've had a great year teaching messy play and pre school classes for The Play Connection and hope 2013 will send even more blessings our way.
Here is a listing of our top posts of all time. Many offer great ideas for fun, preschool activities, clipart, and lots of fun for kids! Enjoy!
Get to know us in 2013
|Top 13 Posts and Topics of all Time.|
- Christmas Eye Candy ~ Photos of Christmas Trees in Snow Clipart
- Angie's Homemade Artisan Bread Recipe
- New Year Pre School Party Ideas and Activities for Kids
- Lots of Snowmen and Marshmallows Christmas Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Fun for Kids with Phineas and Ferb Printables
- Lots of photos of Bread Clipart
- Cute Valentine Clipart and Free Printables for Kids Classroom Valentines
- 9 New Year Activities for Kids with games for kids too
- Marshmallows = fun for kids SENSORY game great for preschoolers
- The Tooth Fairy Sagas ~ Free Toothfairy clipart and true Mommy Drama
- Activities for Kids = Make your own snow for Sensory play fun for kids
- Birthday Party games for Kids and Moms on a budget
- Our new Series Made the cut! Creative Country Sayings and Inspirational Quotes
|Memories from 2008 - 2012.|
|Primary and Complementary Color Homeschool Art and Science Lesson.|
(Pre K to Elementary)
There are many Homeschool Lessons in this series, so make sure you click the labels under each post. (Still Life, Water Coloring for Kids, Weaving, Self-Portrait activities, Building Models for Science, Christmas Gingerbread House how to diy, Color Theory Lessons, Primary Colors, and even some History along the way - it's art to me how we've designed our lives throughout the years. I hope you will follow along on the journey.)
We published a Kitchen Kids Cookbook with mix and make recipes for kids- you can find links in the sidebar. We helped fundraise for Santa's Elves of Indy, we started Homeschooling through INCA (Indiana Connections Academy), and we moved to a house in the country.
2013 holds many dreams as we look forward to gardening, raising chickens, goats, and hopefully bunnies and alpacas, get that YA novel published, and share a few of the many stage plays and skits for kids I've written over the years. Bring it! I am excited to get started :-) What does your future hold? Leave a comment and let us know.
Click the link below to subscribe by email. We're working the bugs out, but we'll send you a weekly RSS feed, Monthly Newsletter, and you'll have access to free printables, stage plays, and clipart.
THANKS for making 2012 a fun year!
FIND US EVERYWHERE in 2013:
Follow us on Pinterest (Kids Creative Chaos and Pin it! Online Scavenger Hunt for Pre school Curriculum) and Google + Can't find us on Twitter? Check the right sidebar for a link we're @playconnection.
Fun with Messy Play: Ideas and Activities for Children with Special Needs
Play Out: How to develop your outside space for learning and play