Fun, Easy, Eatable, Edible, Christmas Art and Craft Activities for KidsWe love eatable, edible art. It is the best afterschool snack activity for kids. You get to make it, have fun, and eat it too! These 13 easy, seasonal, holiday snack craft activities will get your children in happy mood. Enjoy!
|13 Easy Eatable Edible Christmas Craft Activities for Kids.|
- From Disney Family Fun, these edible sugar plum gum drop penguins are perfect for the scene around your gingerbread house.
|Candy Gum Drop Penguins = Edible Art.|
- From FamilyFunCrafts.com edible candy cane reindeer are fun to make and fun to eat too. The heads are made from chocolate covered marshmallows.
|Reindeer Marshmallow Pops = Things to do with marshmallows.|
- Busy Bee's Marshmallow Snowman Sippers are simple to make. Just slide the marshmallows over a straw and decorate with icing.
|Marshmallow Snowman Sippers.|
- From ediblecrafts.craftgossip.com are these adorable and easy to make powdered doughnut snowmen. In our afterschool program, we used candy corn for the noses and candy dots for the facial features.
|Powdered Doughnut Snowman = Edible Craft.|
- Edible Stained Glass Ornaments from Kaboose.com are delicious to eat and double as Christmas tree decorations.
|Stained Glass Cookie Ornaments.|
- We found these edible cinnamon cookie ornaments at Completely Delicious. There are also non-edible versions which smell wonderful and last for years. Just don't eat them!
- You can make an edible sleigh from candy canes like this one from One Hundred Dollars a Month. Keep scrolling to see our similar version with edible passengers!
|Edible sleigh from candy canes from One Hundered Dollars a Month.|
- Waffle Cone Christmas Trees are perfect for outside your Gingerbread house. Covered in green icing and fun candy, they are also delicious! We found these at She Knows.
|Waffle Cone Christmas Trees from She Knows.|
|Sugared Marshmallow Snowman from She Knows.|
|Snowman in a jar: We filled this with cotton batting, |
but you could use popcorn, marshmallows, or vanilla fudge.
- Stick a small candy cane through the edible marshmallow gingerbread man seen below, and hang him on the Christmas Tree.
|Edible Chocolate Marshmallow Gingerbread Man.|
- Pop some popcorn, add some waffle cone Christmas trees, a candy cane sleigh, peanut marshmallow snowmen and penguins, and you have the outdoors in your Gingerbread Land.
|Our version of the scene outside a Gingerbread House. |
This Peanut Marshmallow is a Lapel Pin, but you can
make and edible version for your Candy Cane Sleigh.
Edible Holiday Snack Crafts and Games*
Turkey Peanut Butter Balls
Things to do with Marshmallows
Christmas Made Easy: Recipes, Tips and Edible Gifts for a Stress-Free Holiday*
Mayflower Cream Cheese Boats
ADS DISCLOSURE: We've partnered with some wonderful advertisers who may sponsor blog posts or send us samples to test. Some companies pay us to review their products.
*We also use affiliate links, if you make a purchase we get a tiny commission. Kids Creative Chaos participates in the Amazon LLC Associates Program*, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for blogs to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon properties, including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. We also offer Tapinfluence, Google Adsense, SoFab, and Izea ads here. Thanks so much for helping us keep the lights on! :)