Birthday's on a Budget: Party Game IdeasNo matter how much we would like to, most parents just aren't able to throw that ultra-expensive birthday party for kids every year, but that doesn’t mean your BIRTHDAY still can't be fun! Here is a great, cheap birthday game activity. You can switch up the theme. We went with Gummi Candy Worms, but you can use Gummy Bears too. Enjoy, this worm birthday game for kids!
This post contains affiliate links.
You might also like to Paint with Worms (Spaghetti).
What you Need:
Fun Paper Plates
Canned Whipped Cream
Albanese Gummi Worms or other small Gummy Candies
*Please be mindful of small children and choking hazards.
|Easy Kid's Game for Birthday Party: Worm Party Game.|
How to Play Worm Birthday Game:
- You can play one at a time or all at once as a race- we have done both.
- Place the same amount of objects on a paper plate for each participant. (10 kids = 10 plates)
- Cover the items completely with whipped cream. (Try to make each plate exactly the same.)
- Each player gets a whipped cream-covered plate and an empty plate.
- Hands are placed behind your back and on "Go," players use only mouths to find items on plate, one at a time, and spit them onto empty plate.
- The first player to find them all wins!
- (If playing one at a time, the person with the quickest time wins.)
This is a great game for Summer Camp too.
Group Games for All Ages
Worm Birthday Party Favors
Worm in Apple Healthy Party Snack
Sensory Spaghetti Painting (Feels like worms).
Follow us on Instagram for Daily Fun!
|Easy Fun Teen Birthday Party Game: Slurpin' for Worms.|