DIY Halloween Costumes
Looking for SUPER EASY homemade Halloween DIY Costume Ideas for Kids? Over the years, we've thrown together a ton of quick Halloween costumes for kids. Pre-teens and Teens love them too. All of our costume ideas are no-sew and most were made by Mayhem! She loves to create something from nothing. All are easy to throw together in an afternoon. So, what will you be for Halloween?
|Optimus Prime Homemade Costume from ModernKiddo.|
We know your baby is super, so show the world with this fun DIY Clark Kent costume from CostumeWorks. Tip: Works for super Dads too!
|Clark Kent DIY Costume from CostumeWorks.|
Do you have a teenage boy who needs a Halloween costume? Try this head-in-a-jar costume from ThirtyHandmadeDays. They've got an amazing tutorial!
|DIY Jar Head Costume by ThirtyHandmadeDays.|
More Easy Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids from Kids Creative Chaos
- Costumes for Elf on the Shelf
- Make a Paper Chef's Hat
- Day of the Dead Costume Ideas
- Phineas and Ferb Mask
- Perry the Platypus Box Costume
- Make a Chicken Hat Band with Construction Paper
- Counting Sheep Costume
- Pretty Pirate
- Monster Hunter & Kid Detective Costume Idea
- Bunny Costume from a stuffed animal
- Doctor Costume
- Rock Star Kitty
- Kid Made Pillowcase Ghost
- Native American Dress from Paper Bag
- Ninja Spy with Construction Paper
- Kid Made Nerf Gun Protective Gear
- Mary and Joseph No Sew Costume (Also includes sweatshirt donkey.)
If you try any of these diy Halloween Costume Ideas for kids and teens please share your images on our Facebook page.
Hope you have an amazing Halloween!